Looking for a fun idea for a birthday celebration or a team-building event? How about a hands-on cooking workshop in my country kitchen in Alsace, close to Basel? All you need to do is get together a group of like-minded folks (minimum 6, maximum 10), the kind who like to roll up their sleeves, cook up a storm and eat the fruits of their labours, with wines to match the food. Once you’ve got your group together, contact me here and we can discuss dates and the kind of menu you’d like to do.
Here are some of the workshops we’ve had fun with in the past:
- Vegetables, Grains and Pulses (“Green Cuisine”)
- Modern Mexican
- Catalan Cuisine
- Spanish Tapas
- Feast from the Middle East
- Fishy Feast (with a visit to the fish counter of a supermarket in France to select fish)
- Summer Buffet
- Do-ahead Dishes for the Holidays
- Mediterranean Food
- A Taste of Alsace
- Cooking from the Dreiländereck (Alsace, Basel, Baden)
- etc. etc.
I offer workshops on weekday mornings with lunch, or Saturday mornings with lunch or weekday evenings with dinner.
Looking forward to hearing from you and cooking together…and meanwhile, click on the box marked Follow to sign up for free alerts on what’s new on my site: recipes, interesting wines, fun restaurants and places to visit.